Force end a conversation

Tilarium

So either something good messed up with one of the updates or one of my mods is somehow messing with it... but for some reason, after returning the first rocket part to Chris, I can't end the conversation. There's no conversation ending option.... so is there a way to force the conversation to stop?

Awesome! I'm going to keep that handy in case this happens again. What I ended up doing was just get the fuel too, this way I turned them both in at the same time and he forced the convorsation closed to do his ghoul thing. As a side note, Chris has got to be the ugliest ghoul in any Fallout game to date.

Awesome! I'm going to keep that handy in case this happens again. What I ended up doing was just get the fuel too, this way I turned them both in at the same time and he forced the convorsation closed to do his ghoul thing. As a side note, Chris has got to be the ugliest ghoul in any Fallout game to date.

Hahaha, yeah. I'm glad it worked out ;)

• 2 years later...

Actually, this has happened to me with a lot of conversations. The ability to close the convo is nice and all, but sometimes it happens with quest characters. For instance, in the Strip, in Gommorah (I believe) is the receptionist that'll give you a way to complete one of the quests in "The House Always Wins". But since the "goodbye" option is also the one that makes it so I don't have to murder EVERYONE... you get the picture. Can somebody please help me? I've seen it happen on the doctor that sits outside Novac, as well as Boxcars in the trader shop in Nipton.