8 replies to this topic

IBananaShakin

IBananaShakin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Hello guys, i am going to very greedy and ask for a favor

recently had to reinstall all my fallout NV mods and i lost an item very dear to me

The first backpack that looks nice when worn on power armor and that actually ads a good amount of +LBS

its name was simply "Power Armor Backpack" and it had the appearanse of an ammopack for the gatlinggun

I have no idea what mod added it and i can't seem to find it again

I have attached some savefile thumbnails from my game which has the backback in it.

Whenever i load theese files the backpack isn't there so it has somehow gotten uninstalled

Please help

The Backpack added +75 LBS and weighed 10 

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts
I don't recognize/recall the mod, but if uses the ammopack backpack for the Gatling gun it would be pretty easy to re-create. If your unable to find your mod, post in this thread and I'll make it for you if I have the free time.

IBananaShakin

IBananaShakin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

I have tried google'ing it with several different names like "t-45 backpack" and t-251 backpack" and ofc the original title of "Power armor backpack" and i have been unable so find it, i also tried on the nexusmod site.

I would really like it if you could make it, i am completely incompetent in mod making, and i know that other people have the same craving for it as i do, i have seen countless suggestions for the same type of mod (ammopack backpacks)

on countless heavy weapon retexture mods, and ofter further research i found out it does indeed just use the ammopack for the minigun /gatlinggun

Thank you in advance  :laugh:

Edited by IBananaShakin, 03 March 2015 - 08:05 PM.

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts
OK I'll see what I can put together for you brother

IBananaShakin

IBananaShakin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Any estimate on the completion of the mod?

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Any estimate on the completion of the mod?

Completely forgot about it. I'll try to find a bit of time to do it tonight. It's the minigun ammo pack correct? And did you want it rigged for power armor, or lighter clothes/armor?

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

Ok finished the backpack, it's in the Display multiple weapons thread over here. Figured it was best to keep all the weapon based armor addons together.

IBananaShakin

IBananaShakin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Sorry for not checking in on the before now. The mod works great, thank you

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

NP  :thumbsup:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power armor, backpack, mods support, request, please help a nub, i have cookies

Page loaded in: 1.094 seconds