Gangue Shade

ell46

I have the 4 pieces of Armour and Ogren is wearing them all, shouldn't this trigger the appearance of the GShade when you click on the head stone/relic, but it isn't happening. In all my playthroughs it has only appeared once and I'm sick of it not happening, does anyone know if this is a bug and if there is a fix for it?

• 3 weeks later...
As I enter the temple -or whatever it is- I click on the headstone to get the codex entry of the Gangue Shade. Then I get the helmet and the Key. I slay the spirits and then click again on the headstone. That's when the Shade appeared for me. It never appeared on the first click.

• 9 years later...

My issue was the Helmet Hack mod (the one that hides your helmet when you're outside the inventory screen). Turning it off (via using the in-game item) fixed it right away. So the rule seems to be to have all four items showing at once (didn't use the Shield of the Legion). Also, this was on my Dwarf Noble, so might have to be a Dwarf possibly if this doesn't work for you on your non-Dwarf characters.