Only easy way I can think of would be to scale the skull nif model in NifSkope to bigger size first.

Drawback though is obviously a larger base model is also larger in file size.

Back in CK create a new form and point it to your rescaled model.

You can then scale your rescaled model smaller and larger to suite the size your after.

No way to bypass the 10.0 limit in CK, NifSkope would be the easiest way, but you also have the issue that the texture will need to be redone because the resolution will most likely degrade very badly. In NifSkope though you can scale models virtually as large as you like

Edited by icecreamassassin

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

It might have defaulted to using the Kits info, thus the new larger skull would be stuck at its original size... you need to remake it a bit more I think, make it its own object entirely, THEN it might work?

If it does, tell me, I need a larger skull for the new Necropolis Model I am working on, check my mod page. That is the new Naxxramas. It is... well... the old necropilis? Size of the blue Palace. Naxxramas is over 7 times larger than the original square necropolis, AND I made a third model, or second aftrer Naxxramas, which is smaller. It too is gigantic!