For everyone having problems with mods and Patch 5...

PaulMcGann

There is hope!

This is copy/pasted directly from the DAI tools forum ( http://daitools.freeforums.org/using-mods-with-patch-5-t591.html ) :

How to run mods with Patch 5: (UPDATED)

1) Copy the patch 5 folder you just got to “Vanillapatch” or whatever name you want

2) Delete 'Patch.daimod' from the modmanager v0.48a folder. (Skip if it's your first time modding) - IMPORTANT STEP - DO NOT MISS THIS

3) Use ModManager version 0.48 to merge your mods again. Save the modded merge to a folder named “Merged” or whatever else you liked - Force Rescan must be on

4) Rename the folder named “Patch” to “PatchV”

5) Rename the folder named “Merged” you made on step 3 to “Patch”

6) Start the game

6a) You can delete the folder “PatchV” or leave it there. Keep “Vanillapatch”, You will need “Vanillapatch” if you want to merge more mods

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone can please upload the patch 5?

No. Absolutely not. Doing so (without permission of the rights holder) could result in dropping the BanHammer on the account of the uploader.

From the ToS:

The posting of any copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material, is strictly prohibited on any Nexus site. This includes linking to sites that contain copyrighted material used without permission of the copyright holder. Legal inquiries regarding copyright infringement are taken very seriously on Nexus sites and we will work with any legal body to identify and bring to justice anyone who might use a Nexus site to share copyrighted material.

-and-

Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors. This also includes members from countries that do not recognise copyright laws.

If I may post a suggestion, and feel free to delete my post if it's against the rules... Check your Recycle Bin. Hopefully you haven't emptied it recently. That's how I was able to get mine back. Look for the last folder named "Data" and the last file named "package" that you deleted. Move those back into your Patch folder. Check and make sure they're not the modded version (if you want the base patch without any mods). If they're a modded version, keep going back to your recycle bin until you find the one that isn't modded.