Bandits are friendly HELP !

Radoo21

hi, i have a lvl 86 nord character and recently all bandits are friendly....just bandits, not warlocks or vampires. I also use Alternate Start- Live another life and Organised Bandits in Skyrim...i tried it all...console commands to remove myself from bandits ally faction, needs to be mentioned I did NOT choose the Bandits in the wild option in alternate start...but the thing is driving me mad...please help....other save games seem to work just fine, also reverting to a previous quicksave is not an option

Try asking on Live another lifes page and see if it could be the script getting confused. Also, are you perhaps using Master of Disguise - Immersive Disguises for Skyrim?

Maybe try running this save cleaner just in case it is a stray script or something? Never used it myself so I'd definitely advise backing up the save 1st.

Are you wearing a bandit armor? Some mods make bandits friendly to other people wearing bandit armor types.

Wearing Aesir Armor and no patch for LAL because i never used that scenario....seems the problem in not with mods or anything like that...i may have just broken the game on this save cause others work just ok...but I just don't get it....i've seen this posted before here & on other forums and nobody came up with a valid fix....just a shame that i spent 300+ hours on that save-game alone

Sorry to hear nothing worked for you. Did you give the save cleaner a go? Might be worth a shot at least. Also might be worth checking out the save with Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer, they'll show what mods should be active for it, might give you an idea what's gone wrong. Don't you have a save another save for that character btw?

• 5 years later...

I have the same problem, started as a bandit, now some of them are friendly to me, some do attack. Mod puts you in the bandit faction until you reach Helgen supposedly, but the ones I saw mostly are friendly. Can someone help us manually remove that faction mark, via SSEdit or something? Such a simple mod shouldnt make me throw my 20 hour gameplay character go to waste.

Appreciate any help, thx