Falskaar Strange Texture Issues

robpeterson

I decided to start Falskaar with a lvl 20 character, but ran into some strange issues. In the echo deep mine, bandits equipped with IA7 armors or carrying Immersive Weapons will SOMETIMES be missing the textures on said weapons and armors, which is really weird. It is completely random, as I have loaded the save numerous times and seen the same armor set (i.e. mercenary armor) sometimes with its proper textures, sometimes without (looking purple). Upon traveling through the portal and entering Falskaar, I have encountered strange texture glitches in the landscape as well. Bridges and farmhouses for example will have certain spots that look low-res, or as if they are using the LOD texture. If anyone knows a probable culprit, it would be greatly appreciated. I also have screens if necessary.

EDIT: I also want to clarify that in the past 20 - 30ish hrs played with this character I have NEVER encountered missing textures for IA7 or Immersive Weapons in the vanilla worldspace; it has only happened in Falskaar.

Edited by robpeterson