set your character's height/weight

TheBlob2

Fallout doesn't have weight for characters like Skyrim has. The only thing you can change is your character's height, which as already mentioned is done via setscale. Typing "player.setscale 0.92" in the console will make you short, for example.

Fallout doesn't have weight for characters like Skyrim has. The only thing you can change is your character's height, which as already mentioned is done via setscale. Typing "player.setscale 0.92" in the console will make you short, for example.

There is weight on the npc traits tab, but I don't know if that's legacy and unused or figures in somewhere (formula or what have you). I couldn't say, never having worked with it. Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/heightampweight2_zpsx1zdc4is.jpg

Weight in the race tab definitely makes characters that use that race wider or narrower, you can't see it in the render window, but i've tested this in game and it works (it at least works on ghouls). i dunno if it works the same for the NPC tab, it probably does