Dangerous landslides and REAL dungeon holes

Dovahrt

Hi there, could someone create a mod about falling rocks from mountains and cliffs? I don't understand much about modding but if it is hard... maybe you can just make boulders (the ones of traps) spawn above inclined mountain's side exposed to streets in certain situations: an example could be a thunder that hits the mountain with a low chance (maybe 30-40%) to spawn them and the Fus Ro Dah too (so if the player is in a desperate situation he could shout against the mountain for the ultimate chance to kill his enemy and (maybe) to survive.

About the REAL dungeon holes... can you see this these light sources? I think you can :laugh: but... why these HOLES don't exist in the surface? PLEASE MAKE THEM REAL!! Imagine this: you climb a mountain exploiting the beautiful ( :sick: ) physics of Skyrim... then you fall (literally) into a dungeon!! Even crossing a loading screen, who cares... but you can fall into a dungeon losing health and (of course) land in the exact spot where you should be... WHY THIS IS NOT IN VANILLA?!

Of course you can improve it as you want, but if you create this mods please link it in a comment below or send me a private message. I posted two mods in the same topic because could be complementary: what could happen if a boulder get jammed in a hole? Of course no more light source and darkest dungeons but the boulder could despawn after some minutes)!

Be critical and avoid insults please.