DoD CTD issues?

Averycoolman

Not sure how to fix this but, whenever the decap killmove happens, my game CTDs. But sometimes it's not instant. Sometimes the CTD happens during the animation, sometimes it happens minutes after I regain control of my player. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't want killmoves, but I do, so I would really like help with this bug.

DoD hasn't been updated in a while, use Violens (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56980/) instead.

Also to the point, I experienced numerous CTDs when a killmove - normal or ranged - was triggered while using DoD. Switching to VioLens now I have no CTDs with killmoves.

DoD hasn't been updated in a while, use Violens (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56980/) instead.

Also to the point, I experienced numerous CTDs when a killmove - normal or ranged - was triggered while using DoD. Switching to VioLens now I have no CTDs with killmoves.

I wish I could say that i had similar results, but I didn't. I totally removed DoD and installed VioLens, but alas, it didn't fix my CTD on decap problem. All the other killmoves except decap work.