Request: Indiana Jones outfit mod

Killswitch88

Why not!? I'm talkin his outfits from the old school movies from the 80's. His brown suit he wore as a professor, the stuff he wore when out runnin around, wip and brown leather hat. Even the military uniform he took from a German in Raiders of the Lost Ark (with out the na** crap of course). I think this style would fit perfect with the timeline of the game! I'll try to find some pictures..

And a working wip would be a seperate weapon mod just for fun, maybe give it some special knock out or fatigue damage similar to a stun grenade.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah man, there's gotta be more folks interested in this... Am I just that old, or does Indiana Jones not fit within the scope of the fallout story at all :( I just got an '06 optiplex i've had layin around for a while running.. I haven't worked with modding the fallout games, but I may try to figure it out and see if I can make this mod.

• 1 year later...

This is a great idea. If he (or someone that looks like him) could be created as a companion with his own adventurous quests, that would be amazing. There are a ton of burned out, ragged out buildings and caves that could be great places for an Indy type adventure. Is he had the Police Pistol modified to take .45 rounds, it would be identical to the weapon he uses in the movies, visually at least. The whip being functional would be cool, but if that's too much, it can just be attached to his waist for the visual and be fine. He can just use the pistol and his melee could just be his fists, just like in the movies.

This would be a great mod. If I knew how to make it, I'd make it myself. Still might make it, because I think the Fallout realm (especially the DLC out in the wilderness) is a perfect forum for an Indy adventure! This is the type of Mod that can be updated constantly, because Indy could have adventures all over the place looking for various artifacts. Then you could sell the artifacts and make some caps on the side.

I think this would be a fantastic mod!