Hold Guards and Stormcloaks are stripping

Watorie

I have been moddind for about 24 hours, and I finally had worked out so many glitches, I then added a few extra mods to round eachother out and make my game enjoyable, give it a real era feel as it's suppose to. somewhat amoral, along with pillaging there's raping, all that such.
I've included a list of the mods I currently have installed, my issue is, though everything is working well technically, all the hold guards (and most likely the stormcloaks and companions as they count as hold guards in the programing of the game,) are all running around in bulging underwear. not sure if it's constricted to make guards, as I only saw male ones in whiterun after this happened.
They are wearing gloves, boots, helms, shields, and swords. but their armor was replaced... they aren't fully naked but I can't seeem to find a setting if there is one to change them back... and though it's of no real consiquence, maybe even enjoyable to watch them like this, I'd rather have the normal feel returned to skyrim.
Can anyone help a mod noob?

Update: Tried playing it reguardless, and noticed that theres an error that causes the game to crash if I lose a fight and get raped, they rape me, tie me up and as they walk away and I'm trapped the game crashes....