Not sure how to fix this error... Race Menu message

RamasesII

Been getting this message at log in, and I can't seem to be able to track it down.

Race Menu Error(s) : Invalid RaceMenuBase script

version detected (2) expecting (6). Please update

your base script

Error Codes: (2)

Have tired reinstalling all my Race Menu mods and anything that says Racemenu. Even had ECE and deleted it and still getting same message.

Anyone able to help, or have seen this also?

Thanks for help ahead of time,

Rama

Grab the loose base scripts from RaceMenus page and make sure nothing overwrites them. If you're using Mod Organizer the loose base scripts shouldn't have a minus next to the yellow bolt, MO thinks some mods need to overwrite RaceMenus scripts which is wrong, this is just the simplest way to fix this.

Piperman123 - I use NMM for my mod not MO so i'm not familiar with the RaceMenus page, or the loose base scripts you mention. So not too sure what to look for in NMM. But thankyou for the help.

Nozzer66 - Thankyou for your answer. I had Warpaints by Auriana installed recently, and when I shut the mod down it cleared the Racemenu warning. Thanks again.

Thankyou both again for answering, this community is great help for newb modders like myself who get themselves all tangled up in the goodies, and break their games. :)

Thanks again,

Rama

Yeah, like Nozzer66 said. Or, what I meant was there is a file called loose base scripts on Race Menus Nexus Page under the files tab which can be used to overwrite the conflicting files, just install that after warpaints.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

If using Mod Organizer, just move Battle Hardened Warpaints ABOVE Race Menu in the LEFT window of Mod Organizer. Then, run LOOT to organize the RIGHT window of Mod Organizer. This will keep Race Menu from being overwritten by Battle Hardened Warpaints and ensure your ESPs are in the proper load order. I hope this helps! :D