Argonians with horns AND hair

NetherHyena

i even got curious as to if there was like a reptilian crododile swim for argonians as a fun little immersion mod but even that don't exist.

Animation are hardest thing to mod, so yeah.

like how half of everything we wear have our tails sticking out of the middle.

Armors in TES are gender, weight, race and height adoptive, and that is bothering you?

No wait, why is is that a problem?

Bethesda won't even take the time to give us proper digigrade footclaws or footpaws

Because they really didn't have time, oblivion and skyrim were rushed and things were cut out.

and heck, we don't ream to have a problem making those feet mods compatible with in game armor either

I have not seen any mod that works with those feet mods yet. Only one armor with tail armor.

i even got curious as to if there was like a reptilian crododile swim for argonians as a fun little immersion mod but even that don't exist.

Armors in TES are gender, weight, race and height adoptive, and that is bothering you?

Bethesda won't even take the time to give us proper digigrade footclaws or footpaws

Because they really didn't have time, oblivion and skyrim were rushed and things were cut out.

and heck, we don't ream to have a problem making those feet mods compatible with in game armor either

I have not seen any mod that works with those feet mods yet. Only one armor with tail armor.

i'm fenicky and small cosmetic things bother me due to OCD. the majority of mods i look into are for cosmetics and immersion. ElderScrolls is an RPG and in games like that i tend to feel little things like that are important. i love skyrim as a whole but little things here and there stick with me and can't help but make me ask "why" if i feel they are out of place. yeah i get they was rushed out and had to take short cuts here and there but some of them drive me crazy and i'm sorry i'm willing to speak my mind about it.as for the foot thing i mean like the rapter feet mod, it does infact alter footwear. and please don't make me sound like an ignorant jerk. everything i just said were just small personally experienced examples of ways i felt beast races are overlooked. i'd not asking the world to seriously do all this stuff. the game has been out a couple years so you can't blame me for looking into possible mods that may tweak the digital skeletons of the characters. and back in my own post i even clearly stated i was willing to accept the fact the tales will stick out in strange areas on clothing. i came on here in the hopes to voice my opinion in ways i felt we could improve on the beast races and if you don't like my small opinions here and there then please state it simply rather than pointing out various things i said like i'm just some blathering idiot. this is a forum, opinions will be said, experiences will be shared. i'm sorry you didn't like mine

Edited by NetherHyena

i'm fenicky and small cosmetic things bother me due to OCD. the majority of mods i look into are for cosmetics and immersion. ElderScrolls is an RPG and in games like that i tend to feel little things like that are important. i love skyrim as a whole but little things here and there stick with me and can't help but make me ask "why" if i feel they are out of place. yeah i get they was rushed out and had to take short cuts here and there but some of them drive me crazy and i'm sorry i'm willing to speak my mind about it.as for the foot thing i mean like the rapter feet mod, it does infact alter footwear. and please don't make me sound like an ignorant jerk. everything i just said were just small personally experienced examples of ways i felt beast races are overlooked. i'd not asking the world to seriously do all this stuff. the game has been out a couple years so you can't blame me for looking into possible mods that may tweak the digital skeletons of the characters. and back in my own post i even clearly stated i was willing to accept the fact the tales will stick out in strange areas on clothing. i came on here in the hopes to voice my opinion in ways i felt we could improve on the beast races and if you don't like my small opinions here and there then please state it simply rather than pointing out various things i said like i'm just some blathering idiot. this is a forum, opinions will be said, experiences will be shared. i'm sorry you didn't like mine

Ever heard of the in-progress mod Unique Beast Races?

I'm listening to all input on making argonians feel more complete there!

Your opinions on helping argonians become better and give them the love they deserve will be well heard!

In fact, cleaning up the clothing for tails... Great idea! I'll need to take the time to mess with that. Could take a bit to do.

Edited by Drohung

Ever heard of the in-progress mod Unique Beast Races?

I'm listening to all input on making argonians feel more complete there!

Your opinions on helping argonians become better and give them the love they deserve will be well heard!

In fact, cleaning up the clothing for tails... Great idea! I'll need to take the time to mess with that. Could take a bit to do.

actually, yeah. i'm following it. i found it while looking for the best possible digigrade argonian feet. i haven't had time to read all of it yet or see truely everything that forum has to offer but it gets me a little excited each time i hear progress about the digigrade feet. as for cleaning up clothing for tails on beast races i admit it would be cool but i don't want people tormenting themselves to make my mad dream a reality. personally i just hope in the future Bethesda gets the money and time to add greaves back to the game and maybe, just maybe, add a clothing physics to the game that allows for longer clothing like the elegant clothes to sway as you move that way it isn't glued to the body of our character, resulting in a hole down in the middle of the coat for the tail to poke through. with skyrim the more reasonable fix would be to make those long coats split up the back for the tail, kinda like HellBoy's longcoat. as for armors,i'm gonna use Daedric as an example, we could just remove the rear skirt part