[Manual Download and Nexus MM Download]slow down then 0 byte then error from Network

willychong

Hello, I would like to seek help from the forum community, I recently got into Fallout 3 on Steam and attempted to download mods for the game. My usual method is manual download (as it was reliable and less prone to suffer incomplete download), however this time around I got into a major problem, every time I tried to download any mods that exceed 100kb will suffer an immense drop in downloading speed. Initially the speed started off at 89 kbps, then dropped to 54 kbps, then 24 kbps, then drop to a jaw dropping 0 byte and the mod stuck at this stage till it finally failed and I got a network error for that file.

I could download a good majority of other stuff at 875 kbps like game on Steam or 89 kbps in Mod DB, but I seem to have trouble downloading majority of the mods on Fallout 3 Nexus.

Edited: it turns out that all mods within the Nexus Site is impossible to download beyond 100 kB file, I was shocked as 6 months ago the downloading speed was superb and I always got to download my files without hiccups, even big mods like Willow Companion Mods, but now I can't download even the simple texture mods.

It would be appreciated to get help here. I really hope to get some great Fallout 3 mods downloaded and get the game started.

• 1 year later...

So, seriously, I'm the only other person to have this problem as well? This has been going on for months now and so far Nexusmods is the only website I have this problem with.

Wrong forum. This is not a Fallout 3 technical problem. You should post in the Nexus Mod Manager forum.