Issue with Creature Companion Melee

alexcrazy14

Ok so iv been using the geck for a while not but this issue has me completely stumped.

I'm creating a small roboscorpion pet/companion and having a weird issue with the combat.

Ranged works fine I'm using a default embedded weapons and the weapon is in its inventory HOWEVER

switching to melee while ranged is working makes him stand still and flee to cover. So I thought I would remove the weapon from the inventory to see what happened then....melee worked fine BUT the companion wheel still said he was using ranged. So I switched it to melee and then the scorpion turned into suicide mode which is an option I don't know how it got one. These are the steps iv taken so far (TO NO AVAIL):

- Made a new Combat Style exactly like the default roboscorpion ranged except I changed use only ranged to no restrictions.

-Double checked that the embedded weapons is all correct and is set the exact same as the default scorpions.

He can use both (there in the skeleton etc.) but I have no idea why ranged is the only thing working and I have no idea where suicide mode is coming from.

-NOTE COMPANION WHEEL SAYS <MISSING NAME> UNDER THE MELEE/RANGED TAB????

Advice would be appreciated thanks :smile: