Where would you like to see the next Fallout set?

Zephyr2011

125 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to see the next Fallout take place?

• New England (Like FO3)
    • The Southwest (like New Vegas)
    • The Pacific Coast (Like FO1 and 2)
    • The Pacific Northwest
    • The Southeast
    • The Midwest
    • The West (ie: Rocky Mountain area)
    • Other
    • Another Country

A thread inspired me to think about different possible settings for the next Fallout game so I decided to create a poll listing different locations I'd thought of. Feel free to elaborate on th area you choose. Like if you elect another Country you might specfically want Russia or China to be the setting. Or if you would like to see Fallout in the North East/New England area then perhap more like Massachusetts specically.

Personally: I'd like to see the next fallout in the Midwest, like in the Chicago area, I feel like it's a very densely populted area and would have a lot of factions in it to make the game interesting. I'd also like to see what Bethesda would make of Wyoming and Yellowstone Natioal Park as, other than tourism, there's not a whole lot worth bombing in Wyoming, least populated state in the union and only a handful of valuable locations where uranium is mined but they aren't very proximal to the park itself. So I think that'd be interesting.

Edited by Zephyr Kronos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout Hiwaii - the tropical wasteland

Fallout Italy - Raiders in the Coliseum

with probable DLC based in Rome

I voted "Another country" with China in mind but, even before I got to your post I started thinking how awesome an Italian wasteland would be. In Rome with 21st century ruins next to 1st century ruins. I'm thinking the Vatican ruins would be an awesome home for what's left of the "Wholly" Roman Empire. Rival factions at Santa Maria Maggiore and San Paolo Fuori le Mura. An irradiated Trevi Fountain swarming with ghouls. Traveling underground via the catacombs ... I think Fallout Roma would be great! DLCs featuring Venice and Genoa.

Depending on the game engines capacity? Central and/or South America if the game could handle the foliage of a rainforest. But for play complexity and multitudes of fractions. . . That's Europe mate. Hands down the most culturally crowded, fraction ridden piece of real estate on the planet, bar None! We coined the phase 'Balkanize' from just one of our regions, and we have many. :confused:

I think Fallout can work anywhere in the world, not allways has to take place in America. Little tired of american background (dont miss me, love it, but enought xD)

Especialy like to see what happened to Europe and China. Cheers!

Edited by kukenike