Hehehe....

gandalftw

"Yes my own opinion is most important to me.My opinions are formed through my perception,which is also more important to me than another.It keeps me from being run over by buses."

Gandalf

Gandalftw, and Gandalf, your words continue to inspire me to challenge my thinking, to experiment with different views on matters, and so forth!

:yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes:

Gandalftw, and Gandalf, your words continue to inspire me to challenge my thinking, to experiment with different views on matters, and so forth!

:yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes:

The kindest thing someone could say to me is that i've inspired them or challenged them in some way, i appreciate that.Remember though that this life is a harsh one, wisdom and youth is a fleeting gift that if not recorded will lay impotent and forgotten by the wayside when one begins the inevitable spiral toward the void.Everything i've posted here are the thoughts of a younger Gandalf,a stronger Gandalf so if i have in any way misrepresented my present self i am truly sorry but i fully endorse my younger self and his opinions.

Edited by gandalftw

Gandalf has banned himself from The Nexus Forums until 2016 because of his drunkenness and that he quite simply enjoys the concept of self banishment among other self-induced punishments.I'm joking of course or am i?I am/was a student of Hinduism and the Bhagavad Gita in my youth and am not unfamiliar with aestheticism in it's extreme however, i gave it up for eating regularly and hedonism and never looked back..Pleasure is far better than pain,usually.What does that have to do with anything?I have no idea. :wink:

Actually my self-banning coincides with a trip cross-country on my Harley for one year and i will not have internet access.My friends tell me you're an idiot and you will die but what are friends for?This is most likely my last voyage of freedom in this life and if i make it back i will most certainly enjoy visiting The Nexus Forums again if i don't make it back who the hell cares,i'm sure i won't. :tongue:

Happy trails....

Gandalftw, Gandalf, be free and travel well on your 'hog' where ever you may go; may you gain many fascinating experiences that will challenge you and help to expand your wisdom.

Maharg67, Graham! :yes: :smile: :yes: :smile: :yes: :dance:

Edited by Maharg67