Need a volunteer (or probably more than one :P) to make clothing, weapon, faction/quest, various spells in a package, and some mount/companion mods.

LordArchanos

Greetings to all!

Firstly, let me say this: I have absolutely no idea how to make a mod. All i can do is edit a spells powers, make it a start spell, up some weapon and spell state in the edit box, and place it in a the world in a VERY haphazard way.

I *have* tried to make a scripted quest line, but apparently Steam version of the game of the year deluxe edition doesn't let you do that. :tongue: Or, more likely, I have no freaking clue what i'm doing. XD I will say this quite honestly: if I didn't need someone, i wouldn't ask. I have no intention of asking a modder to place my name on any of these mod ideas, as I did not make that clear in the first incarnation of this thread, I have edited this to state that,to make this clear: I DO NOT WANT CREDIT OR MY NAME ON THIS.

I would dearly love to have a few nice weapons, such as: A large, one handed sword, thick enough to chop someone in half, preferably with some kind of cool looking magical scripted effect, maybe blue surges of electricity (Note: i say scripted. I'd rather it be scripted, as I want to make my own enchantment in game.) or perhaps some kind of burning script. Mystical symbols, such as those attached are optional, though I think it'd be pretty cool to have a pentacle, but that's just me. :tongue:

Another sword, quite like Peter Jackson's version of Orcrist. I know they have a Lord of the rings weapon mod on the nexus here for Oblivion, but that Orcrist is not what i'm looking for. Glowing, of course, is only optional, as i'm sure it's highly complicated. XD Instead of Elvish script, to make it different, how about Celtic designs, with aspects of Ayleid?

Falchion! :D xD Falchion, yes: A more narrow blade, but with a gradually widening tip. Ayleid, yes. I'd love it to have a lightening enchantment, with some kind of scripted effect of magical origin?

A rather simple pirate wide brim hat, located on this link: e Chttp://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/331015445481-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Here's something different: Daedric pants! XD : They DO have a mod for this, actually, although it's on the Morrowind nexus. I highly recommend you convert that file, or use it as a basis for an even cooler set.

My last clothing item: Daedric leather gloves. XD I actually just want the red daedric runes on them, but your call at how far you want to go.

On to the Faction and quest mod!: Witch Hunters! :D : There have been a few Bounty-Hunter mods, but never anything to deal with Mythic dawn people, vampires, cultists, Daedra, Necromancers, monsters, AND bandits all in one! My idea is thus: The Witch-Hunter guild. Yes, it sound like a stupid fan-boy low-imagination craptastic idea, but bear with me.

SO: The Witch-Hunter guild would be tasked with: Hunting down and killing Cultists, Witches (Daemonic looking ones, of course.) Dadra, Necromancers, Litches, the more unnatural style monsters (Imps, Atronachs, the undead and Daemonic style creatures Mart's Monster mod adds, you get the picture.) Vampires (I'd like the Vampires hunted to also be hidden among the cities and towns, trying to live under a guise as reclusive, uninfected Humans, where you would use a new Witch-Hunter ability to see hidden evil, be it hidden vampires, or possessed people, you get the point, there is already a mod to find hidden vampires, this could use the one already made.)

The Faction and guests would be rather large, maybe even a (OPTIONAL, HIGHLY OPTIONAL.) little cycle, to incorporate the problem of spawns even after killing every monster, perhaps with a story line where, once you strike down the last of each hostile enemy i listed, a journal entry pops up, and tells you, basically: "The heretical enemies of the free peoples are finished....or are they? Word reaches you ears of new threats.... new enemies.... The necromancers apprentices have taken up their masters spell tomes, new beings have been infected with hemophilia, new infernal monster are forming from the black nether..." Or some such as that, I'm sure there are better story tellers than me out there. :smile:

The Faction part would allow you to command a squad of companions who would function with orders you give them, though not at your first joining. :devil: Of course. :wink: I picture this continuing, to where, at last, you would lead a small army against either a fortress of some kind, or a rival army, reminiscent of Skyrim's Dawnguard battle against Hargan at the end of that DLC. AGAIN: OPTIONAL

As to the companion/mount.... One would be a Dire Wolf companion, at least six feet at the head, and long enough to service a rider.

The spells would be a disintegration spell, a highly explosive ranged spell, an execution-incineration spell, a ranged finger of death style spell, which would kill rats and goblins, and weaker monsters instantly, but which would take more levels to kill a stronger target, such as a Troll, or some of the boss fights, an aimed Teleport spell, kind of like a blink spell, a flamethrower spell, and lastly a ranged, blue spectral fireball spell that would turn it's target into a skeleton.

If this is even remotely able to be created, please post below, if not, posts below that I am crazy. XD In either case, let me know, please. Big thanks from Arcturious.

PS:I have edited possibly unapplicable features, if any others are impossible, please tell me which, and I will get rid of those at once.

Edited by LordArchanos

If I understand, you want someone else to make a large complex mod with features that may not even be possible that will be uploaded under your name so you get credit for their work? :ermm:

It is against the Bethesda EULA for anyone except Bethesda to make money from mods using any assets from their games. So paying someone for making mods is against the rules.

It is OK to request a mod be made to your specifications, but not likely that anyone would do so unless the concept interested them, and even then it would be their mod uploaded under their name. And, because they are the actual mod author, it may not turn out exactly as you wanted it.

If I understand, you want someone else to make a large complex mod with features that may not even be possible that will be uploaded under your name so you get credit for their work? :ermm:

It is against the Bethesda EULA for anyone except Bethesda to make money from mods using any assets from their games. So paying someone for making mods is against the rules.

It is OK to request a mod be made to your specifications, but not likely that anyone would do so unless the concept interested them, and even then it would be their mod uploaded under their name. And, because they are the actual mod author, it may not turn out exactly as you wanted it.

I'm confused....I didn't say to put it under my name? If it is NOT possibile for some features, i can understand that, and they can be omitted. I'm still wondering why you think I want it in my name, though....