• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

simplywayne90

simplywayne90

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
Glad to see this thread getting a good running start, hopefully more readers will post, I mean who doesn't want to hear their voice in one of their favorite video games?

Edit: By the love I think that poem is awesome, you know theres a mod that makes it possible to add small videos in the game on television, maybe your youtube video could be like a historical video of some sort. "Only Following Orders" Anyways just search NV Nexus "Television"

Edited by simplywayne90, 29 November 2010 - 05:05 AM.

JohannesGunn

JohannesGunn

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
If you need someone with a southern accent, well, I have one of those.

simplywayne90

simplywayne90

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
Glad to see so many voice actors for mods, but I hope to see more mods to voice soon.

skibba

skibba

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
As i cant make mods for **** i would be willing to voice act. Only issue is i have a grimmy London (UK) accsent so if anyone is adding some one from the common wealth im your guy lol,

Later days,
Skibba

Reebdoog

Reebdoog

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
I'm available for voice acting. I've done commercial voice work and have lent my voice to mods before. Just drop me a line.
Male, 33

sagittarius22

sagittarius22

Senior Modder

• Premium Member
  • 4,701 posts
Do you think you could voice Jericho?

tjuanso

tjuanso

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'd potentially be available for any male role. I am a 26 year old attorney. I've been described as having an unaccented voice (think midwestern anchor).

sagittarius22

sagittarius22

Senior Modder

• Premium Member
  • 4,701 posts
Okay I wil send you a file with the lines so that you can try it... :)
It would really help me

sagittarius22

sagittarius22

Senior Modder

• Premium Member
  • 4,701 posts
Here it is: http://www.mediafire...7ldjqhrf1mmasas

simplywayne90

simplywayne90

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
You europeans could be great for mods involving travelers, the commonwealth, or possible vaults. Since someone could always say oh vault so and so only had european immigrants in it. etc. and the commonwealth is whats left of New England, yanks tend to have european-ish accents occasionally. So thats good well have a good supply of european voice actors. Perhaps a few female voices will pop up soon so we don't see all male characters in these mods.

Page loaded in: 0.931 seconds