Arcangel - The Beginning

Kethruch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
"Linden is a member of our troupe, though talking to any of us would be nice." Portia says. "We are looking for any information on an old king who used a magic device to sace teh kingdom in a war against the people of Zo. Specifically, where it is rumored that he is buried."

• 5 months later...

As in the other thread - if you want to join in, let me know....Have been requested to continue by some of the players, and as now I am physically able to, am.....

June 05, 1048 12:18

Allastair looks at Portia. "So, the most experienced is perhaps the most wise? Or is it that one of lesser experience is the most brazen. Either way, I will answer your question."

"You are not the first to come to me searching for the tomb. I have had word of what happened at the digsite, indeed, anyone who is thought to know anything about history at all has been contacted. The tomb I believe that you seek it that of Astolathar. There is but one clue that I can give you, for it is all that I know."

"Seek the claw in the clutches of the dragons that aid the north." That is what I told the other who came here. What I did not tell him is what I have just recently learned - that there is a secret order of knights who may be the key to the clue. There is a cave to the east of here where a hermit can be found, he knows of the secret order and may be able to get you to your next location."

Archived