Heavy Triple Shotgun

abborre

Yeah, it would probably look best if the barrels where more like something you'd find on a shotgun, so if you feel like changing that, that'd be cool.

No problem. Might also be a good idea to make a new muzzle flash that fits all three barrels too.

I myself might even be able to simply edit the DDS for the weapon and give the cylinder the appropriate number of 20gauge slots to make it look the part.

It's not a texture, it's a mesh, so you'd have to do that with blender or 3ds max

Regarding the ejected casings, I know you can decide what the ejected object looks like, but what I was talking about was the number of casings ejected, if it fires 3 shots at the time, ti has to eject 3 casings at the time, or none at all. Again, thanks for the response and willingness to help.

More than just choosing one of casings available. You can substitute a nif that has multiple casings (as your requesting), a pineapple etc.

thanks for the response and willingness to help.

No problem, as long as it doesn't become a time intensive project, I'll try to cobble together something for you.

Well, I know the cylinder has a mesh, but it has textures to, the cylinders shape looks the part good enough (at least from the angle it's seen), I'm talking about simply opening the DDS and pasting a cut out from a picture shotshell (like this: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/cpg1410/albums/userpics/P1200006.JPG

I know this is a 12 gauge shotshell, but there is no way anyone is possibly gonna notice) into the DDS at the appropriate places so that you get the pattern from the 3x6 revolver cylinder.

Well, I know the cylinder has a mesh, but it has textures to, the cylinders shape looks the part good enough (at least from the angle it's seen), I'm talking about simply opening the DDS and pasting a cut out from a picture shotshell (like this:

Maybe a pic will better demonstrate what I'm trying to convey;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/minigunAmmo_zpsbahqnklg.jpg

They aren't exposed shells but rather have a housing surrounding them. You can see where they feed out at the corner piece. That's why I mentioned using blender/3ds max as you'd have to edit the mesh, maybe make it into a fluted cylinder. But taht's just suggestions, we're already through the looking glass on this monstrosity.

Btw, if you could tell me how to hide big pictures in a "spoiler" box, that might be helpful :tongue:

I can't really show you without the boards software interpreting that as a spoiler tag. But essentially it goes like square bracket, the word spoiler, trailing square bracket. Then put your junk in. Then square bracket, forward slash, the word spoiler, trailing square bracket

but only when you'v switched to tags/code (the little "light switch" in the upper left corner of the toolbar).

Edited by devinpatterson