New patch disabled mods...again :\

dropkikjezus

So this happened with the last update patch. Someone sent me a link to a fix and I was able to get my mods working with the new patch. I had to merge my mods with the official patch and keep it all in the same folder. Well that didn't work this time :\ I reinstalled my mods, saved it to the official "package" folder in the update folder, and still my mods do not work. The previous time I freaked out because I thought they were disabled for good. And I really hope that's not the case this time either and that someone can help me. :( So does anyone know how to fix this yet? It literally just happened as soon as I tried to play DAI today. Unfortunately I am pretty reliant on my mods, so help D:

I will try some other things on my own for now, but I'm not very good at figuring this kind of stuff out either.

Please and thank you.

How can you do that? I guess substituting it in the "Patch" folder, but how to get the "old" Patch 5?

You pretty much need to already have a copy of Patch 5 somewhere on your computer. Personally, I had a back up copy of patch 5 without any mods, so that I could use it when changing my mods. I had deleted it after the last patch, but realizing the issue I went through my recycle bin and found the files to restore them.

If you don't have a back up copy, then I don't know what to suggest. Several people have asked her for someone to upload the files, but they can't legally allow it.