The Lykaios Race & Argonian Feathers Mods - No they are not 'Gone forever'

KrittaKitty

HI all.

I've had SO many people inboxing me about why the Lykaios Race has been taken down. I deleted it by accident and it wont be back up UNTIL i finish the new version of it. So it will return, just be patient!

My Argonian Feather mod is still available under the 'Hot argonians' mod also. I took it down because I am changing and remaking a lot of the content and removing the KS hairs part of the mod.

I set up a new tumblr to make it easier for people to see the progress on the race, so keep checking back on there for a release date!

• 7 months later...

HI all.

I've had SO many people inboxing me about why the Lykaios Race has been taken down. I deleted it by accident and it wont be back up UNTIL i finish the new version of it. So it will return, just be patient!

My Argonian Feather mod is still available under the 'Hot argonians' mod also. I took it down because I am changing and remaking a lot of the content and removing the KS hairs part of the mod.

I set up a new tumblr to make it easier for people to see the progress on the race, so keep checking back on there for a release date!

I just found out about this 5 minutes ago... I really hope youre still working on this.. (only ask because the date of the last post) this has potential to be one of those mods that breath new life into skyrim. I love what I see so far, you seem like youre going to do this right.