• 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I’m 33, I’m already at that age when they don’t worry and are proud of their age

Ahh ... one third of the way to the century mark. I have a dim memory of that day but the one where I passed the two thirds mark is much fresher (was only a few months ago, as you actually need to get to 66.66 years for that milestone).

Enjoy it while it lasts, the half century will be upon you faster than you think possible.

I’m 33, I’m already at that age when they don’t worry and are proud of their age

Ahh ... one third of the way to the century mark. I have a dim memory of that day but the one where I passed the two thirds mark is much fresher (was only a few months ago, as you actually need to get to 66.66 years for that milestone).

Enjoy it while it lasts, the half century will be upon you faster than you think possible.

They say the second 60 years are the hardest.

They say the second 60 years are the hardest.

I'm not an awful long way down that particular part of the trail and I can tell you I already realise it's not going to easier than the first 60, that's for certain.

At least my speed is on par with everybody else's ... one day at a time.