• 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

Wow! :woot: That must have been fun! :laugh:

Now all of those who find it amuses them can use it too; to impress those who want to amuse themselves with others when asking the oldest question of all time, "How old are you?"

Yes I will admit to a chuckle or two while working out the "math".

On the subject ... does this seem at all familiar to you too Paga:

https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2020/07/12

I'm trying to remember one of the ways to think of how old I am that I was taught before I became aware of how to write how old I am.

Holding up my hands and showing how many years old I am with my fingers would take a LONG TIME! :woot: Wow!

Including months, weeks, and days until my next birthday?! Wow! I think I'll just write the words to describe my present age. If you don't mind? I'll do it the long way.

In child years: 1 1/2

Wear and tear Years: 70

Months: Um? 10

Weeks: um?

Days: Um?

Hours: um?

Minutes: um?

Seconds: um?

Nanoseconds: Alot!

Wow! That won't take as long as showing you using all my fingers.

On second thought I will leave it up to you to get better acquainted with me; so you don't have to ask. :wink:

I added :woot: a little more too to it. :laugh:

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all of those who find it amuses them can use it too; to impress those who want to amuse themselves with others when asking the oldest question of all time, "How old are you?"

I'm trying to remember one of the ways to think of how old I am that I was taught before I became aware of how to write how old I am.

Holding up my hands and showing how many years old I am with my fingers would take a LONG TIME! :woot: Wow!

Including months, weeks, and days until my next birthday?! Wow! I think I'll just write the words to describe my present age. If you don't mind? I'll do it the long way.

On second thought I will leave it up to you to get better acquainted with me; so you don't have to ask. :wink:

You've come up with a new forum game ... "Help Paga figure out how old he is" (perhaps related to that "Where the heck is Karmen" or whatever the name was that was all the rage back near the dawn of history ... you know when games came on those plastic disk thingies and you knew you were going to have an internet connection soon because of the way the boings and squeebles on the modem sounded).

What conversion factor do you use for kiddie years. Must be way more than for dog years or cat years.

You've come up with a new forum game ... "Help Paga figure out how old he is" (perhaps related to that "Where the heck is Karmen" or whatever the name was that was all the rage back near the dawn of history ... you know when games came on those plastic disk thingies and you knew you were going to have an internet connection soon because of the way the boings and squeebles on the modem sounded).

What conversion factor do you use for kiddie years. Must be way more than for dog years or cat years.

Sorry! :sad: I don't know what (kiddies) goat babies years are compared to humans. o_O Child years to dog years is 1 to their 7. :sad: I think! Child years to a cat is 1 to 7 too. I'm not sure though :sad: :tongue: because I'm not a Dr. Dolittle :wub: and can't talk to the animals to find out. :ohdear:

:laugh:

I'm getting older everyday :sad:

That's only temporary.

LOL ... define "temporary" (and please be generous).

Well if you want generous, we can go with Methuselah, but I think they counted years differently back then. I hear it was a pretty decent gig though.

That's only temporary.

Well if you want generous, we can go with Methuselah, but I think they counted years differently back then. I hear it was a pretty decent gig though.

:geek: Before the 12 month calendar was established those who changed it counted the years with 9 months. There wasn't an October month or an, an... No October?! I would have to recalculate all the cycles and figure out where the stars were and what months had names so I can figure out what month I was born under the sign of and... and... :huh:

How old would a person be, using the nine month calendar to count our years? How old we would have been was according to the 9 month cycle calendar and it's three month seasonal changes. Which may be related to how long we took to be created in the womb. 9 months!

Wow! I would be a lot older. Yup, I am going back to sleep and nap for this old bodies sake. :yes:

That's only temporary.

:geek: Before the 12 month calendar was established those who changed it counted the years with 9 months. There wasn't an October month or an, an... No October?! I would have to recalculate all the cycles and figure out where the stars were and what months had names so I can figure out what month I was born under the sign of and... and... :huh:

How old would a person be, using the nine month calendar to count our years? How old we would have been was according to the 9 month cycle calendar and it's three month seasonal changes. Which may be related to how long we took to be created in the womb. 9 months!

Wow! I would be a lot older. Yup, I am going back to sleep and nap for this old bodies sake. :yes:

You know me Paga ... an alternative theory ...

What if Methuselah was born on Feb 29th ... one in four is the way to go!!

That's only temporary.

You know me Paga ... an alternative theory ...

What if Methuselah was born on Feb 29th ... one in four is the way to go!!

Wow! Then he would have been a lot younger by the count of minus the times of the years he skipped until Feb. 29th occurred. Also; February didn't exist until 690 BC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...