• 15 - 17
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

Well, since this poll was made in 2006, I've since deleted my vote, and changed the age group...from 41-50 to 51-60...dammit

The Age groups are some of the wrost I've seen however, as far as statistics goes.

I can see

31 - 40

41 - 50

51 - 60

9 years each

But SERIOUSLY?

10 - 14

15 - 17

18 - 21

22 - 25 ??????

10 - 14 4 years

15 - 17 2 years

18 - 21 3 years

22 - 25 4 years

An observation that may (or may not) be classified as "interesting" ...

As we age, and (for the guys at least) tend to begin getting too tall for our hair, we begin to split hairs for entertainment.

- Edit - Sorry HadTo ... I couldn't help myself. I'm like a moth to some flames and damn the consequences. :laugh:

- Edit 2 - Just wait until you hit the "+" category ... it is a treat!!

- Edit 3 - Define interesting ...

I'll be hitting the + category in 4 years

Maybe time to switch to the good Dr.'s new topic then ... I'm hoping for a new category to select, so for now I just selected one that seems appropriate to outside observers (which doesn't align well with the internal clock, but such is life).

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since this poll was made in 2006, I've since deleted my vote, and changed the age group...from 41-50 to 51-60...dammit

The Age groups are some of the wrost I've seen however, as far as statistics goes.

I can see

31 - 40

41 - 50

51 - 60

9 years each

But SERIOUSLY?

10 - 14

15 - 17

18 - 21

22 - 25 ??????

10 - 14 4 years

15 - 17 2 years

18 - 21 3 years

22 - 25 4 years

As we age, and (for the guys at least) tend to begin getting too tall for our hair, we begin to split hairs for entertainment.

- Edit - Sorry HadTo ... I couldn't help myself. I'm like a moth to some flames and damn the consequences. :laugh:

Maybe time to switch to the good Dr.'s new topic then ... I'm hoping for a new category to select, so for now I just selected one that seems appropriate to outside observers (which doesn't align well with the internal clock, but such is life).

You like keeping your distance; from the fire don't you!

Here's the link to the New and Improved How are you Old thread: https://forums.nexus...ow-old-are-you/

I can see

31 - 40

41 - 50

51 - 60

9 years each

But SERIOUSLY?

10 - 14

15 - 17

18 - 21

22 - 25 ??????

10 - 14 4 years

15 - 17 2 years

18 - 21 3 years

22 - 25 4 years

You like keeping your distance; from the fire don't you!

Well Paga, if I got close then how could I complain about freezing feet??

Ya can't freeze yer feet when ya put 'em in the fire ...stand still will ya!! (at least I think that is a sort of almost close approximation to the line from The Wall).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i feel ancient now

I don't know how old you are but I tried to tell Eve not to bite into that apple! (SNICKER]

And both of you are posting in the old thread instead of the one where Numbnumb can actually select the age closer to his own. I sure hope Regis779 youngster you're not getting so your adventure days are over, for finding the golden fleece, or an archaeological wonder like the new thread for us to post our age in.

Numbnumb posting here, again, I can understand. :mellow: :geek: :laugh: Here's the link to the New and Improved How are you Old thread: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9174118-how-old-are-you/