Romance/Relation Mod?

atomicspacekat

I apologize for beating you to the punch, but as you all know I take it upon myself to connect any and all relevant mods to one another, (and occasionally plugging my own ideas more so than I probably should be) =P

However I know that under the girlfriend thread I connected a mod or two that have some romance options I believe,

and I've made a topic under mod talk for voice actors and those who need them, since everyone has a voice its been quite popular, although no female voices as of yet so you'll need to wait before we get a voiced romance mod for the gentleman (and lesbian) folk.

And if nobody's said it before simplywayne (can I call you sim for short? :tongue: ), you do what you do bloody well! When someone makes a request (myself included), I look forward to you responding as you often link to something that is very near suitable and acceptable (or best ya gonna get). Please keep up the good worka nd check this http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/271093-phone-a-friend/page__p__2440770__fromsearch__1#entry2440770 posted by me for any of your suggestions?

Mechanophila or robophilia-while I love robots and mecha, I don't love them that way ;) But I did have the Plastic Trees mod in mind.

I had read some time ago that Japan has a problem with this, that many resosurces are invested on not just making robots that look like real fish, dogs, people, etc., but that it is believed that if they become as common as they are in anime and Manga, that people will turn their romantic desires towards these machines! LOL

Though it isn't so funny when you think that there are companies that make life like sex mannequins that aren't just your average blow-up dolls but can pass as a real woman at close distance, and hundreds are sold to private homes every year (I think they cost about as much as buying a car!!!?)... some people are that lonely or have just that sort of interest...

I happily counsel someone on them not being wierd for likeing to dress up in Star Wars costumes with out the need of a Con or fancy dress party, I can counsel they are not wierd because the like to be tied up and spanked , I can counsel they are not strange because the like the smell of people's farts (Marilyn Munro liked that - good enough for her, good enough for you), but I'd have to suggest to them that they do need human affection over a machine or doll at this time in human history - all sorts of issues about attachement, affection, probably get very Freudian if I have to look right into it!

But in the wastelands now... that would be a different thing all together...

(Oh yeah, in RPG PnP games like Traveller, you could once get a 15mm miniature that was a sexy female sexbot - so yeah, sci-fi, anime, Manga, Hentai, and FO [i would assume], robot relationships would be quite acceptable :unsure: )

Edited by TheRoc

Yes please!

I would die for a Arcade Romance I enjoy his dialog and he amuses me to no end with his sarcasm. I would also love a Raul romance, now there doesnt actully have to be any sex to have a relationship or a romance. I mean its a great perk but hey you like someone enough who cant (I dont know if ghouls can or not I am not a FO junkie yet.) have sex I dont see how that should stop you from loveing them.

That can also apply to a romance with a highly intelligent Robot.... I dont know about EDE doesnt seem to be that intelligent its more like a pet at times.

So yes I support a romance mod XD Im a Baldur's Gate girl rofl.

I had read some time ago that Japan has a problem with this, that many resosurces are invested on not just making robots that look like real fish, dogs, people, etc., but that it is believed that if they become as common as they are in anime and Manga, that people will turn their romantic desires towards these machines! LOL

FO [i would assume], robot relationships would be quite acceptable :unsure: )

Japan has a fascination with mecha/robots but you do have some who are clearly infatuated with robots-that's why James Garrett didn't surprise me at all. If Fisto can be programmed to provide "pleasure", I'm sure someone can program an Eyebot to do the same (how it would work in the absence of a Plastic Trees mod is up in the air, so to speak :D).

There is an excellent mod that started in this direction for FO3 called 187Gurlz by wogz187 (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2418) . The companion Sashe Ashe gives you more stuff the more serious your relationship with her becomes. This would be a good place to start in seeing how she progresses based on how you treat her in the game.

• 2 months later...
Don't mean to bump this but has anyone made any headway on this? I would love to have a relationship with Arcade...and if I remember right, there was a wedding mod thread floating around that I posted in saying that I wanted to marry Arcade. I still do, I think we need a relationship/marrage mod that lets you start a relationship, build on it and then end up getting hitched. <3

ED-E: Not much romatically you can do with this unless you go into some sort of philia - I don't know what the name of the philia would be for technology/robots? Androidaphilia? LOL - it is probably out there on the net somewhere! Basically, if you can think of something, there is probably someone that has a sexual interest/philia in it which would make for wanting to have a romantic relationship for it.

Yeah, I mean, look at me. I have a thing for amputees. Even an eyepatch gets me excited.

Wait... nevermind. Sorry. Heh...

For the record, ghouls are fully capable of having sex. They're just completely sterile. So, really... you don't need a Jimmy Hats with a ghoul.

Though I do think sex with a ghoul is a bit... different... from human sex. Nova in FO3 says she has limitations with "johnnies that are squishier" than her. But Dukov mentions having had a ghoul "party girl" once just to see what it was like. And considering how he oversexes Cherry and Fantasia, I'm sure ghouls can have sex just fine.

And Charon is the hottest guy in the Fallout series to date, in my opinion. So it's nice to see this thread isn't ignoring the potential that ghouls and super mutants have.

Shame about Arcade being gay, though... And Veronica being a lesbian (or bi? Not sure...). They're two of the hotter companions for their respective sexes.

Edited by Cyberweasel89