A Well and Alive Skyrim Mod

theReivax11

I for one am sick and tired of seeing Faendal cut wood, miners "mining", and blacksmiths using the forge etc. but they're actually doing f***ing nothing. I have a solution though I can't really do it since I'm a noob at scripts and 14 years old.

Everybody knows that Skyrim is an awesome game, one reason is because wherever you are in the world everyone is "doing something" but nothing actually happens.

So my solution is making the economy in Skyrim alive... Like people would buy stuff from vendors, woodcutters actually sell the firewood to the owner or you if you wanna buy it (also make the wood limited since it's unrealistic how you can chop infinite amounts of wood), and farm owners and hunters can supply shops and inns because it's weird of how the shop would just get supplied magically, and finally when people use crafting stations, they actually craft.

I know this is gonna be a lot of work and I'd be happy to help if I was told what to do, but this is just an idea this is probably impossible and no one's gonna do it since everyone is so busy making big titteh statue mods so bye!