request for skyrim mod

silvervulpus

I have an idea for an awesome mod for skyrim, but i am not a programmer so i am requesting the awesome people at nexus to make it for me, so the general idea starts here. i am sick of always seeing dwemer cogs struts gear bent scraps ect ect, and having absolutely no use for them, my idea is for a mod that creates a single person who wanders around skyrim, he is the last living dwemer/dunmer/dwarf. he is a blacksmith, if you bring him the previously listed useless items , he will convert them into dwemer weapons armor and items, like if i bring him a stack of dwemer struts he will make me a stack of dwemer scimitars, if i bring him dwemer plates he will make bucklers or armor from them, if i bring him dwemer cogs and gyros, he will make me a dwemer crossbow. i wish i was a talented enough programmer to make this happen myself but i am not. i hope this is a good idea and i pray someone here at nexus picks it up and makes the mod a reality. im tired of over heavy useless dwemer metals hanging around and having no use for them, please nexus, please make some kind of use out of these previously useless items. in the name of Talos.

Moved to Skyrim Mod requests forum

Bben46