ENB Menu conflicts with Pinnacle Game Profiler

nickolaidas

Hi guys,

I have a problem I could use your help with. I have recently started modding Oblivion and I have quite a few good mods working. I have an issue with ENB however. I use "Cinematic ENB for Oblivion", a damn good ENB mode I must admit, and it runs perfectly smooth, but my problem lies with the "Pinnacle Game Profiler".

Pinnacle is an application which lets you play PC games with your gamepad, despite them not originally having gamepad support. When it's on its own it works perfectly, but when ENB is installed in Oblivion, a few buttons (or button combinations) bring up the ENB menu, as if I pressed Shift+Enter, despite the button pressed on the gamepad being mapped to completely different keyboard key (i.e. the "x" key). I minimized the ENB menu but it still creates the ENB cursor and the minimized tray on the lower left. Also, when the ENB menu is on-screen, a few gamepad buttons simply stop working altogether.

So I was wondering ... is there a way to de-activate the ENB menu from appearing in-game, in order not to have this conflict? Or is there a work-around with the Pinnacle Game Profiler itself? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading, guys.