Oblivion Language

Azden

Hello, I am wondering how to change my Oblivion's language from Russian to English, the Audio and Text is in Russian. I look in the Oblivion.ini file and it does say iLanguage=0 and I looked in the registry and changed it from "RUS' to "ENG" but still the launcher, title screen, and audio are all Russian.

If anybody has the localization files or knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanks.

Okay thanks... and yeah I never had this problem before, I just forgot the locatiojon of my oblivion, it's okay I'll just need to tear my tear apart to find it !!!! Lol yeah it's okay thanks people for finding it I'll just wait until I find the original CD install it, I was just wondering if there was and easier way that did not invilve me having to massively search for it.

Thanks again people.

• 9 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

menu50, menu75 and menus normally apply to the percentage resolution of a texture which has nothing to do with language choice. in short, he has a russian version of the game. can anyone say torrent.

well, perhaps i stand corrected. i was looking through the oblivion.ini and found this line. i'm not testing it, but perhaps an option.

;Language values: 0-English, 1-German, 2-French, 3-Spanish, 4-Italian
iLanguage=0