The Armor of Elder Scrolls Online- A request for help

oopart

Ok, so I'll cut to the chase here. My pet project for some time now has been finding a way to get the different racial armors from Elder Scrolls Online into Oblivion (and maybe Skyrim, but that's later). This is mostly for lore-nuts like me and/or people who like the ESO armors. I need an Oblivion modder to adjust the armor for the Oblivion skeleton, and put it in the vendor chest for The Best Defence. Here's a list of what I've been able to accomplish and what I need accomplished:

I've done:

-Ripped the first of many, many armors (the cheapest medium Nord armor) from ESO, complete with texture

-Exported the mesh into an .obj file for use in Blender

-I've gotten the mesh to somewhat work in Oblivion. Note the somewhat- it's really, really ugly-looking.

I need:

-Someone to go and clean up the mesh in Blender- it comes with visible elements of my ESO character, which need to be removed to leave only the actual armor

-Someone to adjust the mesh to the Oblivion skeleton

-Someone to add said adjusted armor to the Best Defence vendor chest (the light armor one)

-And for that someone to teach me how they did it. :smile:

Unfortunately, the forums aren't letting me post the .obj mesh, so just send me your email if your interested and I'll send both the mesh and the .dds textures (both the 'actual' texture and the normal map) to you. And thank you for your interest and/ or cooperation. :smile: