Alice and other Fairytales

NickPhantom

After a bit of thought I think that would be pretty cool to have a mod like this for skyrim. It would be neat to have a white/dark Knight beginning. Which has a story where you'd start laying on an abandoned battlefield bloody and beaten but not at deaths door just yet. When you come around you wouldn't remember who you are just glimpes of a life that seems like a distant dream that comes back in bits and pieces through your playthrough. The battlefield would be looted and most warriors stripped of their gear except two sets of heavily damaged armor a white set and black set the player can choose which is tied to different Kingdoms. After putting them on the player would get a quest to find the nearest town which wouldn't be to hard if someone knew their way around skyrim. After reaching it the townsfolk shun the player and throw rocks at them and eventually try to kill the player. As the player stubbles away from the town shocked they meet someone that offers to help them. The person helping the player would then lead them to a cave hidden in some mountains that has a forge and some other essentials to help the player get started and repair the armor and upgrade it as time goes on. Each hold would have a reputation meter that improves or gets worse depending on the player actions. Long story short as you complete quests for skyrim new quests become available that would eventually lead into a Royal messenger finding you and informing you your a prince of whatever Kingdom the armor belonged to that the player picked. White would be Imperials and Black would be Stormcloaks. Then from their the story would progress but basically since the imperials don't have a King you'd be the successor but contested by Elisif who you politicaly have to overcome or kill/marry. For certain purposes we'll call her the players stepmother which is better than her actually being the players mother for those that would like to marry Elisif lol. While thats going on the player can go out and rescue damsels in distress (ie Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Alice and so on). Which would open up options to marry them and each one has certain benefits they bring from being married to them so it could be a tactical decision or just a preferance over one or the other. Eventually you would gain favor or fear and become King of Skyrim which could lead into other challanges you must overcome.

For those that wanted to play a female they would start out as Rapunzel or another damsiel depending on the players choice. So this could be a pretty massive overhaul to Skyrim which would be fun and shake things up a bit although lore would be considered I don't think every aspect of The Elder Scrolls or Fairtale lore could be appeased with such a Mod. Alice would be a bit of a problem to add in this one if the modder wanted to stick close to the story of Alice and add creatures and lore of Alice to Skyrim (to me it seems like a lot of work since there are a lot of creatures and very discriptive characters which would cause a lot of artwork to be created and placed in the game). Although an alternate way to do it would be to create some sort of Dwemer machine that "abducts" Alice and brings her into the world of Skyrim where she must end Skyrims power struggle. The basic idea would be to add fairytale characters into the world of skyrim and add some aspects and quests to make each choice a differant experiance depending on who the player chooses to play through as but ultimatly it would be a unique experiance which is loosly tied to fairytale character. Snow White would be pretty cool since she could be frozen in time from an old Dwemer machine then when she wakes up she has to escape the Dwemer ruin she's been stuck in for a very long time. Snow White could in the land of Skyrim be a Snow Elf which would be awesome. I mean seriously the options there would be fantastic. She could have the ability to calm the falmer or eventually tame them to fight with her and bring Snow Elves back into the world of Skyrim and with the armies of falmer conquer it. The possibilities are pretty staggering. Basically I thought of this a couple of days ago and although I wish I could make this mod myself I don't have the know how. I will be slowly learning to mod and will probably make this eventually if i manage to become familiar enough with modding.