Lol its always funny to see how futile contact centre support it, likely responded by some bored guy referring to a basic text book to find his appropriate generic response rather than trouble himself actually doing some proper work.

Its best to consult real people in forums instead of corporation drones, at least they CAN be genuine and possibly even slightly helpful - my advice is to go by dante's second option without fear of crossing any negative lines. It's kind of a loophole to avoid legal infringement while merging data from both games, the only downside with sharing online is that fact of mainstream stupidity and lack of will to execute the files transfers...that may be only my cynicism talking but objective nonetheless.

It may not violate either copyright law or Bethesda's modding policy but it does technically constitute "porting content" which might violate the Nexus TOS.

EDIT:

Example that, to me at least, defines the gray area:

The files required to make .lip files in FO3 or FNV are part of the Skyrim CK. The Skyrim CK is free. Posting those files to Nexus as part of a tutorial on how to do lip sync was considered porting, posting links to those files was not.

With an animation you could theoretically tell people how to get those files from their copy of FO3 and use them in FNV but very few people will actually take the time to do it. So I'd agree with the "just find FNV equivalents" crowd.