Quests and Legends V1.5 \ V1.6

grolschhorne

Hi Guys,

I am new to modding Dragon Age and had previously downloaded and installed Quests and Legends v1.5, though I seem to be encountering a lot of "stuck" quests. Now, I am not sure whether or not the quests are bugged or whether I am just missing something i need to do, but trying to work through V1.5 is becoming almost impossible. An example of this is the blacksmith murder in Mesera. my quest tells me to talk to the Templar captain in the chantry which I did, and he accepted that i could help him out. However, my quest text still tells me to talk to him and now when I click on him nothing happens.

I have read that people do not use V1.5 as it is buggy, and that V1.6 is no longer available for download via the nexus as the author pulled it from distribution.

Is there really a big difference between the two versions? Or has someone got a previously downloaded V1.6 that they could share with me? I know they could not upload it but is it ok for people to PM files? I am sorry if this is not the case, I am not trying to upset anyone here.

I genuinely am impressed with what I have seen of Q&L V1.5 so far and would like to try and complete as much of it as possible on this playthrough, but as time drags on I am getting increasingly frustrated at not knowing what I am supposed to do next or whether the game is just not responding as it should.

Any help or info anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.