Purple Body Texture Glitch/Bug

Tmoneybags

As vTemporalZEROv said, the vanilla textures/meshes are in .bsa files, located in your data folder. Deleting your meshes/texture folders will have no effect on those files. If you're worried about the (vanilla) .bsa's (if I'm understanding your worries correctly), verifying integrity of game cache through steam will download anything that may be missing.

I didn't know about the vanilla textures being .bsa files, thanks for explaining I understand that now. I got to removing the other texture/mesh files and reinstalling each mod one by one and the problem still exists. I'm not going to try verifying game cache because as I explained in my initial post I already tried that to no avail.... Is there anything else that you guys think I can do?

Literally go in and delete the textures and meshes folders in you data folder. Restart the game. THEN install each mod individually and find the one that bugs out, if you do that I do not see how the problem could persist. Vanilla Skyrim has no .bsa errors.

Dude, I already said that I did that. I took out all of the files from both folders, including FNIS which screwed up the animations and un-installed each texture mod. I loaded up the game and my character is still purple, though with a vanilla body now, without any of the mods loaded. I then re-ran the FNIS program, re-installed each mod one at a time, each time loading up Skyrim and checking the results, which was null. This is why I need help. I really appreciate you helping me but if it was this simple I would have already fixed it and not opened this thread. Is it possible to edit the player's character in the CK? I haven't experimented with that but would be willing to try if that could work.

I un-installed them so I imagine the files would have been taken out of the Skyrim Data folder, or did you mean I should completely delete them from my computer and re-download them? I'm really trying to follow what you're saying, maybe if you can be a bit more specific.

No I'm not. I switched to Mod Organizer due to another complication 2 months ago which fixed it. I have about 307 mods running(, only about 8 effect the character), it would take hours to transfer back to NMM.

Edited by Tmoneybags

No I'm not. I switched to Mod Organizer due to another complication 2 months ago which fixed it. I have about 307 mods running(, only about 8 effect the character), it would take hours to transfer back to NMM.

You probably already know this, but the game engine is designed to call files from the .bsa archives if no mods are installed. Even if I have no .esp's active but I do have files installed that are of the same path and name as the .bsa, they will overwrite the default .bsa call.

Do you know how to use nifSkope, and do you know the name / location of the meshes that are having issues? If so I'd start there; check the mesh in nifskope, including the texture file path.

BS Num UV Sets should be set to 4097, it should have a material, and normally at least two textures; Diffuse and Normal.

Ummmmmmmm sooooooo yeah you have a lot of mods.. just gonna throw that out there. Skyrim isn't meant to run that many mods without professional precautions and setups or with major guidance, since you are having this glitch I recommend bumping down your mod amount by a.. few.. and trying nexus mod manager since that is what I use so I can help you further, idk how the mod organizer works so I can't really help you.