New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for a mod that adds a perk that increases carry wight by 50 or 100 Lbs it uses the image from the "supper pack rat" mod (I think) and it has like 5 or 10 levels and I'm not even sheer if it even exists anymore

Edited by Jaming117

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so i've been looking for this mod, it was probably added last month (I lost track of time a long time ago thanks to the quarantine).

That basically added fallout classic weapons, from Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, back into new vegas.

I know there is one allready like that, but that one was from 2012, this one was recent.

My question is, does anyone know what happend to it? And if so anyone got a back up of it?

Edited by osamabinswaging

• 1 month later...

Okay, so i've been looking for this mod, it was probably added last month (I lost track of time a long time ago thanks to the quarantine).

That basically added fallout classic weapons, from Fallout 1 and Fallout 2, back into new vegas.

I know there is one allready like that, but that one was from 2012, this one was recent.

My question is, does anyone know what happend to it? And if so anyone got a back up of it?

Bit late I know but is it this? Classic Fallout Weapons Replacer Pack FNV Edition at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com)

• 1 month later...