The Nexus invites you to Fright Night

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

BlackBaron2

BlackBaron2

Undead Abomination

• Premium Member
  • 2,377 posts
OK, next week (not the week coming), should be fine--Friday or Saturday night after 10PM GMT (I'm in the UK, just as you are) will work.

HazardHighlanders2011

HazardHighlanders2011

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
man, this sounds awesome. i can't wait. i should probably wear an adult diaper for this. my time is (GMT 5:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) too bad i don't have a Microphine though. :(

HazardHighlanders2011

HazardHighlanders2011

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
i should be available Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday (depends when on when i take my Algebra final) and onward

HazardHighlanders2011

HazardHighlanders2011

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
by the way, how long is the demo?

Nysba

Nysba

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

I've also been playing the full game... I'll be coming along to just listen silently (or perhaps snigger at every scream of terror :biggrin:).

It would be amazing if people decided to get the full game after the event and continue playing a bit. :D

Since I'm not a real participant it probably doesn't matter but... I'm also from the UK.

This is pretty much what I was going to post...
Except I haven't got the full game, just the demo.

And I'm pretty close to the UK time-zone wise. I can pretty much join at any given time, as long as it's during teh weekend.
So I'll be available from Friday about 17:00 (5 PM) GMT+2 to rougly 19:00 (7 PM) GMT+2 on Sunday.
I can join on the weekdays too, but I will have less time, of course...

AND if this is hosted between 18. December - early January I will most definitely be able to join :P

Edited by Nysba, 07 December 2010 - 09:35 AM.

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Sounds fun, I'll play on the Macintosh.. I wasn't going to get it seeing as I'm scared sh**less of horror games but I guess I will get it now.

GMT +10 Available all days of the week, Australia. Make sure the Codec is set to Speex so anyone using a Mac, Windows or Linux can talk. And don't worry about my Time Zone I can be up all day and night.

naomis8329

naomis8329

Old timer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
Downloading the demo, let me know when it's happening

ub3rman123

ub3rman123

Like a trained monkey. Without the training.

• Premium Member
  • 5,503 posts
Hah, I think I'll give it a shot. I was too scared to get through the first level of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

satanslilhelper

satanslilhelper

Queen of Spiky Shoes

• Premium Member
  • 1,810 posts
Interesting, I'd definately be up for that, timing permitting of course. (I'm in the UK, but I work weird hours.) I've never been scared by a game before, but would be nice to find one that does elicit some kind of response!

Zalpha

Zalpha

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
BFG? Big Friendly Giant? :P

I played finished the game like 3 weeks ago (On the hardest difficlty - without a walkthrough :) – it took me 8 hours to finish and completed it over 3 days), it was awesome but I won’t be playing it again... because I know what’s going to happen... I rate Dead Space is scarier and has more replay ability.

Spoiler
So yeah... I think I will join just to listen to everyone screaming like little girls, lol.

Edited by The Vampire Dante, 07 December 2010 - 12:32 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.968 seconds