The Nexus invites you to Fright Night

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

EarendilAnorien

EarendilAnorien

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 86 posts
I'd be interested. Any weekend would work for me starting form Friday night through Sunday. I live in the US but I can swing 10:00 PM GMT time onwards on a Friday and anytime on a Saturday or Sunday.

ErelasRyAlcar

ErelasRyAlcar

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Won't be joining (deaf as a post), however, THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!

Reminds me of the good old days of camping and having fun over TS in the glory days where the scariest thing was the "Estate of Unrest".

Wish you all a marvelous time!

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
I have watched some You Tube videos and... Well I'm scared.

reddeth301

reddeth301

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Downloading the demo, and as for timezone, i can be up day and night , just as long as its not from December 12th- 14th(i have finals on those days)

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
One of my favourite horror games! :D

TheFalloutZard

TheFalloutZard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Sounds like a great idea, I'm in :) I downloaded the game -> downloaded Mumble -> made sure everything was installed and worked fine. So I'm ready 2 go :P

As for time, I'm dutch so I think I have GMT + 1 (west/central Europe). Weekends would be good, or (if people can wait a bit) in 2 weeks most people have holiday, so lots of time to play terrifying games :)

Keep me posted! (I'll check this every day anyway)

Konork

Konork

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 35 posts
Hopefully, I could join in this. Got the game downloaded and Mumble installed. I haven't played it, and it doesn't look that scary from the videos I've seen, but then again, I've been around the internet long enough that, even if I think something "can't be that bad/hard/scary/blah, people are just overreacting", I stay cautious anyway, because there is a very good chance that yes, it IS that bad/hard/scary/blah.

Ithildin

Ithildin

Tolkien's Adoring Fan

• Premium Member
  • 4,300 posts
Ooh, thrilling idea! :blink: I'll be there, depending on timing (most likely during the witching hours in my zone, UTC/GMT -8 ).

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
OH pissing blimey, there's jam coming out of the walls!

Omeletter

Omeletter

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
EDIT - Damn, I don't have 2.0 Ghz Processor, so no, there is a very slight chance of me playing it.

Wow, I'm actually exited about this. I've known of this game before it came out, like a week before it. I didn't know about the demo though. Oh, and I will be scared more than Dark0ne, as I was creeped out from Minecraft, when I was around my friends house. Will be looking forward to this.

Hope my laptop will be able to run it.

Time - GMT 0

So, UK/London time.

Oh and a note, I wont be able to chat/use microphone, if that's ok?

Edited by Omeletter, 07 December 2010 - 07:12 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.002 seconds