• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Eiries

Eiries

Green is my Pepper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,579 posts

OH pissing blimey, there's jam coming out of the walls!

OH-BLOOGIE-WOOGIE-WOOGIE-WOO!!!

XD

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,463 posts
I have a Mumble server set up. I'll be in it most of the time with it minimised trying to ascertain the stability of it, so if you want to pop-in and get your sound settings in order then feel free.

Address: 195.90.99.195
Port: 58657
Username: Your nexus username

Attached File  mumblesettings.JPG   39.08KB   6 downloads

TehChef

TehChef

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
With the bit about BFGs: Ever played TS3? Mansion of Madness and What Lies Below scare the crap out of me even WITH BFGs -- which you do NOT have in those levels. XD The giant skelezombie-thing at the end of both is just creepy.

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,679 posts
I am as I said, all in! :D

Can't wait to hear you cry Rob! :P

I'm available all week, and I will definitely stay up late to make this! ... GMT +1 by the way.. (I reeeaaallyy think you should choose a time fitting for the UK^^)

Omeletter

Omeletter

Inactive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts
I played the demo on my brother's computer, it didn't work on my laptop... Never touching this game again.

I would just log in to the chat room to hear you guys scream in fear. Oh and yes, Robin, I'm gonna record you scream. :biggrin:

Edited by Omeletter, 07 December 2010 - 10:35 PM.

ub3rman123

ub3rman123

Like a trained monkey. Without the training.

• Premium Member
  • 5,503 posts
I'd prefer to be able to play it on the weekend, but if it's during the Christmas holidays (After about the 16th for me), any day is good. If possible, I'd love broad daylight to play in. Eastern Time Zone, or GMT -5 hours. So probably actually if you lot do it late at night I'll be able to have my nice sunlight.

whiskeyshots

whiskeyshots

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Definitely in, I played a tiny bit of it, I won't lie, but it doesn't get any less scary as it goes on. I'll make sure I play no more. I'm GMT -7, but I'll stay up late if I need too. For reference its 4pm here now.

MADH1GHLAND3R

MADH1GHLAND3R

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Aww I really need a mic, I even have mumble sitting on my desktop for some reason! Its taunting me I tell you.

Lisnpuppy

Lisnpuppy

*** Radio Silence ***

• Premium Member
  • 13,347 posts
I totally want to do this and I can do it whenever!!!

My only issue is that I have a huge learning curve on new games so I am usually doing things of a retarded nature....I also..when scared and/or frustrated swear..erm..a lot. Think..more than a sailor....do you kiss your momma with that mouth...so if that would offend anyone just tell me and I wont play. I'd like to say I will try not to do it...but...i just..can't lol

Also due to 50 operations on my vocal cords I sound kinda like ET with a hillbilly accent...which I don't care about its just a warning that I am NOT a 70 year old male smoker.

*wiggles with excitement*

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,463 posts
Because of current commitments I believe the best day to do this might be on this coming Friday night (10th of December). I have a stag weekend this weekend and the wedding is the following weekend. After that I'll be back home with my parents for Christmas and I'd rather not wake them up in the night screaming expletives at my screen.

How is this Friday evening for everyone else? I'm thinking about 12am - 2am GMT, somewhere in that range, which would be 7pm - 9pm EST time.

If we can get a majority of people able to make this then we'll make that the time and day.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.097 seconds