Photo

The Nexus invites you to Fright Night

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

ub3rman123

ub3rman123

Like a trained monkey. Without the training.

• Premium Member
  • 5,503 posts
Sounds good to me. About how many hours would the demo be? I can stay up all night on a Friday, but I don't want to fall asleep halfway through to regale you with the sounds of snoring.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
I believe it's not very long at all. Some one else who has played it could tell you but I think it's actually only about 15 - 30 minutes in length. Short but sweet :)

BlackBaron2

BlackBaron2

Undead Abomination

• Premium Member
  • 2,377 posts
OK, that's fine :)

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 46,368 posts

Because of current commitments I believe the best day to do this might be on this coming Friday night (10th of December). I have a stag weekend this weekend and the wedding is the following weekend. After that I'll be back home with my parents for Christmas and I'd rather not wake them up in the night screaming expletives at my screen.

How is this Friday evening for everyone else? I'm thinking about 12am - 2am GMT, somewhere in that range, which would be 7pm - 9pm EST time.

If we can get a majority of people able to make this then we'll make that the time and day.

Midnight is a little awkward, the PC is in the bedroom and if I wake the Mrs up I'll have a real life horror story on my hands. I'll see what she says about it.

Olurum

Olurum

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
Yes, the demo is quite short... but depending on how scared you are you might not be moving forwards very quickly. :D

The time is fine for me too. ;)

Edited by Olurum, 08 December 2010 - 12:43 AM.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts
You can record another "Yes" for SATURDAY, Dec 11, 00:00-02:00 UTC.

(That's "Friday, Dec 10, 7:00 - 9:00 pm EST", in the USofA. :thumbsup: )

Spysix

Spysix

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
I loved the video. Really hilarious!

I don't have the game but I wish I did. So are you guys ganna give a server info for the mumble thing or w/e? (never used it before)

I can do this on any time of the weekend. I for one don't yelp. Only tense. Actually the more scared I am the more quieter I am usually.

I'm in for friday.

Edited by Spysix, 08 December 2010 - 02:54 AM.

Thedragonemperor

Thedragonemperor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
I can totally play on Friday, Dec 10th, 7:00 to 9:00 pm Est. That would work nicely. If I can make it, its a complete yes.

Edited by Thedragonemperor, 08 December 2010 - 02:45 AM.

Lisnpuppy

Lisnpuppy

*** Radio Silence ***

• Premium Member
  • 13,343 posts
Works for meh!

Ist Krieg.

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
This is relevant to my interests. I think the time works out okay here, too. I'm in Mtn. Time in the States, so it's kinda early for me, but I'll try to make it.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.998 seconds