Photo

Habassa: The RPG

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
656 replies to this topic

I Am That Is Matthias

I Am That Is Matthias

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Shadow walks into Balmora and heads towards the Eight Plates. Once he is there he heads around the tables seeing if anbody else has the letter. He sees Kyrykki and sits down next to him. "Hi, I see you also received a letter" Shadow then waits for a reply.

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Elbras looks around at all the people filling the Eight Plates, and begins to feel he may not be the only one... he sips at his Shein.

LALALA

LALALA

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
Khat-tul suddenly wakes up and looks at the persone next to him.After a second or two he stands up and ask him:"I see you have the letter too.Whats your name?"

ooc:i was talking to elbras.

I Am That Is Matthias

I Am That Is Matthias

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
Shadow getting sick of waiting also stands up and shouts to Ebras " Do you have a letter like this" Shadow then holds up his letter.

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Elbras holds up his letter, looking at the other two, then shows it to them...

"It appears so... is this some sort of setup...?"

LALALA

LALALA

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
"Maybe",says Khar-tul,"I don't like these faces around me so i am going to be careful"

wesaynothin

wesaynothin

Plum War Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
Avelyn stares at the people who are quickly growing much attantion to themselves by shouting at eachother. He walks over to them.

"Hello there. It seems we are all here for the same reason..." He says, showing them his letter.
"Do any of you know what is going on?"

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
"I have no idea. I just received this letter one day and decided to check it out..."

He blinks a little confused.

"But why send the exact same letter to so many people?"

I Am That Is Matthias

I Am That Is Matthias

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
"i suspect it is because the person needs a team to discover some artifact or another. Thats what most people usually ask"

Kethruch

Kethruch

Idiot Savant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts
Corithalion laughs at the commotion going on. "Let's see," he says quietly to Elbras. "We have a room full of people, all of who got the same letter, all of whom seem determined to let the entire world know they got letters. I got one too, but, I'm guessing whoever sent them probably isn't looking for everyone in the world to know what's going on. Why else the strange symbol? Do you think anyone here recognizes it? Has anyone researched what it is?" He quietly goes back to his bread and wine, plucking quietly on his lute.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.964 seconds