Habassa: The RPG

Peregrine

Kyrykki puts his letter back in his shirt pocket and eyes the others carefully. He wasn't expecting so many or so varied. Are they all on the same side? He notices a wood elf. He has few happy memories of wood elves. Is he making a big mistake?

Addressing the room at random he says softly "Does anyone recognise the seal?"

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"No I don't. And that man has a point. We're really drawing attention. Maybe we should just go back to our separate tables and wait for... whoever it is to come."

Kyrykki lifts an eyebrow and grins at the man in the common clothes.

"Chill, fella. I'm not the one shouting. Don't I recognise you? Steel and ebony man, aren't you? Heard rumours - fighting injustice? I've got an uncomfortable feeling about all this. Can I stand you a drink? Shein, is it?"

To All:

The bartender walks over, your drink orders on a tray. After "Last drink for tonight, we're closing now." You notice that as you have been talking, the bar has been clearing out, its patrons heading out into the city, or upstairs into what is obviously the inn part of the building. After handing you your orders, he continues in the over-friendly tone of someone eager to sell you something. "I couldn't help overhearing your conversation, and since none of you seem to be from around here, I imagine you'll be needing rooms for the night? May I remind you that rooms here are a great deal for your gold? Shall I make the arrangements while you finish your drinks?"

"Uhh very well... no need to stay up all night waiting."

Elbras hands the man a few gold for the room.

"Oh and thanks for the Shein umm... what's your name?"

He turns to Kyrykki...

Avelyn pays for his drink and takes it back to his table. When he finishes, he gets a room. Before going up, he talks to the others with the letter.

"Hope I see y'all in the morning." He smiles, saying nothing else. When he gets to his room, he locks the door and promptly falls asleep in the bed.l

Corithalion goes to the barkeep, and hands him a couple coins.

"Yes, a room would be nice. Sorry, I hope it wasn't my playing that chased your customers away." He raises an eybrow to the man, turns, and looks for Kyrykki and Elbras.

"You seem to have a head on your shoulders, you and him." He points to Elbras. "My name's Corithalion, pleased to make both of your acquaintances. Do you know anywhere around where we might be able to research this? It's been a long time since I've been here. Maybe the barkeep might know something if we slipped him something?"

To All:

"Hey! Closing time means you too, Nord!" You notice the bartender yelling at a half conscious Nord at a nearby table. His hand drops threateningly to the sword on his belt, finally drawing the Nord's attention to the present. He says something insulting sounding, then staggers out to the door. With an annoyed look at the spilled drink he left behind, the bartender turns and walks over to your table. "Worthless Nords, if they didn't buy so many drinks I'd never let one within a hundred miles of this place!" He pauses a moment, then continues more calmly. "Here's your room keys. Rooms are up the stairs on the right." Without waiting for a response, he walks off in the direction of the mop in the corner, cursing quietly to himself.

Archived