"Unique character"-Mod

Poolshark78

Hey everyone,

I have been using said mod for a long time but when I recently searched the nexus for it, it seems to have disappeared completely, even google didnt help.

What this mod did was basically adding some subfolders (.../actors/character/meshes/unique and .../actors/character/textures/unique) and an .esp file which made it ridicilously easy to add meshes or textures to the player character exclusively. I personally had far less issues with this mod compared to "custom races" for example.

I searched the whole zipfile on my harddrive, read all the readme files and could not find the authors name to ask for permission to reupload it. If anyone remembers that mod and the author, please contact me, so I can ask for permission directly.

Thanks!

The author's name was roberto400, I believe, however it would seem he is no longer on the Nexus. Great mod; sad to see it gone.

Edited by Z21Kellhound

• 11 months later...

As I still do have his latest version zipped on my harddrive, could I reupload it without disrespecting any nexus policies? I think that this mod was really great and its still working perfectly.

if nexus dosent allow it then just upload it to this site you can do that ....right ?

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, Im roberto400, how are u?

For me not problem if anyone wants reupload this mod or to develop in Nexus any new version.

Just I cant upload it due Unique Character requires much support to users and I havent all this free time actually.

Edited by koseii

• 2 weeks later...

@ (former) roberto400 (now koseii)

hi roberto400,

i just wanted to thank you for that awesome mod (unique character) which i am still using!

i even tried to use it with enderal (total conversion mod for skyrim) but it seems to be incompatible (paths?).

anyway, this was the greatest mod ever for me in skyrim and i just stumbled over your post here on this site today, because i'm looking for the light version of your mod!

thanks again!

please load up the light version too somewhere because it is more simple to use with it's textfiles showing what goes where.

all my best wishes to you!

...and it would be great to see you back again somewhere you are "allowed" to....

:-)

Edited by morrowhen

Enderal is using custom races I think, but Enderal is a big project, its difficult give you support, maybe editing the UC Armor in my esp and including the body feet and hands of armor addon this works.

Edited by koseii

hi,

thank you so very much for your quick reply!

...so nice to hear from you :cool:

i will try to use your hints. i think it might be a path problem mainly.

i found the uc light version on one of my drives, so i do not have to use a dawnguard uc version!

again good luck an all my best wishes to you!

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Necro'ing this thread for further help.

I run Skyrim without DLCs. Downloaded the packs provided by folks in this thread (thank you!) but would like to point out that all dl's provided do not have the required .esp/.esm that is needed to make this mod run. The "unique" folders are in the right places, but I figure Skyrim doesn't have the appropriate .esp to tell it where to look for new textures and meshes. I think that's why mine's not working, anyway.

Anyone still have those still? I've been doing this for just over a week now.

Edited by NyanGoesBoom

• 2 months later...