Help looking for mod (time=weight)

btymciw

Hey, Has anyone seen a mod around, that will adjust your weight over time.

I'm attempting to make my character age over time-played, and I have sofar set it up, so the at min weight, my character looks young, and at max weight, my character looks old. I was just wondering if anyone has seen a mod around that can do this.

That actually sounds like a cool workaround for a slider to be used for graduate aging. Tho makes me wonder, weight slider adjusts the mesh difference between _0 and _1 .nif files, but age is more depicted in textures rather than meshes at all. Or are the textures going through blending like vertex for meshes? Im intrigued. xD
Well, a script could be used to modify player weight over time, easily done but, thats gonna be immersion braking unless NPCs age as well. Thats a whole new sims level. One pulls the other. If it was plausable, id assume someone would already make such mod, at least an alpha would turn up. As we currently stand, not even a out of the box NPC variation mod can be implemented for textures alone or even height differences without resorting to heavy modding and even external programs.
Eager to see that tho.