Scholar of the First Sin

sarkdoul

Hey, I am not sure if this is the right section but, I am just wondering if we'll ever get any graphic mods like GedoSato or ENB for DKS 2 Scholar of the first sin.

While there is improvement in graphics quality, when compared to the modded DKS 2, SOTFS kinda falls short atm.

Edited by sarkdoul

I'm wondering as well I don't think you're alone. I've read that the creator of ENB doesn't like the Souls series at all so it's very unlikely we'll get a DS2 SOTFS version. So it's up to GedoSato to save us. Hopefully it won't take too long to update his mod to dx11 plugin

Here's the latest word straight from the horses mouth (aka Durante of GeDoSaTo fame)... It's great news too. No sarcasm. Really.

With the release of Scholar of the First Sin, I also get a lot of renewed interest and questions about DX11 support in GeDoSaTo. The answer to that is still that I’d love to do it (and I also already laid some of the groundwork for it last year), but I simply don’t have the time right now between some increased load at my “real job” and still trying to get some gaming in. I do of course welcome any contributions, as always.

So there you have official word. It might come but not anytime soon it would seem.

I'm wondering as well I don't think you're alone. I've read that the creator of ENB doesn't like the Souls series at all so it's very unlikely we'll get a DS2 SOTFS version. So it's up to GedoSato to save us. Hopefully it won't take too long to update his mod to dx11 plugin

Wow. That sucks. Big time. Because I am not sure how long I'll play SOTFS, I'd rather spend my time on it while it is still hot.