TUTORIAL- How to Create A New Radio Station

DorostheConqueror

Awesome job putting this together. I've been looking to get some use out of my recording equipment since I stopped doing my podcast and I've been wanting to have some "first wave" rockabilly in the background while I play. The only problem I'm running into is in Step 8. When I right-click in the Editor ID box I only get the options to add or remove a topic, not to create a new one. Do I just pick an already existent one and then rename it or would that gink something up? (Disregard. I temporarily sucked.) Edited by Godless11B

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you get the RadioHello to stay at the top of the list? If I add a playlist topic, it appears above it and I'm unable to move the RadioHello to the top. Also, my 16 bit mono wav. files aren't playing when I hit the 'play' button.

Edit: I followed the instructions to a tee, but as another poster said, nothing is playing on the radio station. Are you certain you didn't overlook something critical in your tutorial? As I said, the wav. sound files do not play in the GECK.

Edited by SonDEreix

• 1 month later...

Awesome job putting this together. I've been looking to get some use out of my recording equipment since I stopped doing my podcast and I've been wanting to have some "first wave" rockabilly in the background while I play. The only problem I'm running into is in Step 8. When I right-click in the Editor ID box I only get the options to add or remove a topic, not to create a new one. Do I just pick an already existent one and then rename it or would that gink something up? (Disregard. I temporarily sucked.)

I still suck. Maybe it's from lack of but... How exactly do you this?

And thank you OP so very much. I've been meaning to get some Glen Miller in Fallout for quite some time!

Edited by DrakeHerder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I still suck. Maybe it's from lack of but... How exactly do you this?

And thank you OP so very much. I've been meaning to get some Glen Miller in Fallout for quite some time!

I apparently still suck too. I am only getting the option for add topic and remove topic. Anyone know what we're doing wrong?

I no longer suck... at least as much as I did before. I figured out you have to go to add topic, then right click, then click new.

Edited by Reddard