TUTORIAL- How to Create A New Radio Station

DorostheConqueror

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

thank you very very much.just spent days trying to learn how to add my music to the game.I am a newbee at pc.i am grateful to all you people who contribute to the whole games and mods world.i wish I could afford to tip all the various people who have taught me to use mods and the nexus sites,(special thanks to the Dark0ne).thanks for the tutorial I appreciate the time you saved me,giving me a proper direction to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i followed all the steps but the game would not play the music. Any help please?

I honestly do not understand how anyone can get it to work. Everything sound related just flat out does not seem to work. I just want Big Iron to play on repeat in a cell. Emitters did not work after following 5 different guides and setting up a custom music type for the cell did nothing. So I turned to Radio. You would think that it would be easy to strip down an existing station to just have one song, but that is sadly not the case. It is a total joke that after 5 hours of effort, I cannot get a song that is already built into the game to play in a cell.

• 10 months later...

i followed all the steps but the game would not play the music. Any help please?

I honestly do not understand how anyone can get it to work. Everything sound related just flat out does not seem to work. I just want Big Iron to play on repeat in a cell. Emitters did not work after following 5 different guides and setting up a custom music type for the cell did nothing. So I turned to Radio. You would think that it would be easy to strip down an existing station to just have one song, but that is sadly not the case. It is a total joke that after 5 hours of effort, I cannot get a song that is already built into the game to play in a cell.

I know this is an old post at this point but I feel the need to put this in the only place where I thought after days of googling, I would find my answer, and I read it again and again and didn't get what I needed:

.mp3s NEED braces round the response name, and .wav files won't work with them. If you look at any of the vanilla radio stations in the GECK, they all use .mp3s, and the name of each entry is something like this --

{Song 1 A Winter Romance}

Note that like vCountryRadioQuest, I put two space before my first brace. Haven't tested it without that. I literally copied the name from that vCountryRadioQuest and added my song's sitle instead of the bit where they had Goin Under. Thank you to Insano-Man on Steam for helping me get that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm trying to drag my TA into the Render Window but it's not working. I'm dragging it over, but it won't appear. I selected the Lucky38Penthouse objects cell and used the vintageradio BMRadioReceiver TA.

• 5 months later...