dks1

• 2 weeks later...
Wow did you make that yourself. That looks amazing and professional. Lots of a good ideas which I'm sure will be a hit. So defiantly let's keep working on it and ya a test vid be awesome so keep in touch and until next time see ya

• 3 weeks later...

hey dks1. Sorry I haven't been on much to talk. The mysticism magic might get added in later. still working on a lot of the character gen and designing the island architecture. Also see if you can drum up some interest on the forums that will link to the page. I'm going to need a lot of help in building design and quest building. That way we can get it out there before the interest in the game dies out.

ok cool try to find people who are good at that type of thing and ill drum up interest hopefully id love to help but CK is not my forte at this point. Anything else though let me know and we will see.

Jedi117 as that mod looks really cool it seems his is more time travel only while ours is a new guild that you can join. Either way that mod looks really cool as well and id love to see the finished project of it. As for ours we are still trying to get it going so help all you can thanks.

• 7 months later...

Ya it is still WIP, we havnt even got a start as chaos has never got back to me, However, I would still love to work on this, I personally unskilled at modding but willing to learn, if you could be willing to help I would love to get this going again(finding people to help,modding etc...)Please let me know if you would want to help as I too am looking forward to seeing this complete I just need people to help thx look forward to hearing from you Dks1